People are the bedrock of any successful business, and at AI Global Media we value our skilled team of staff, who are committed to bringing the stories that matter to our readers’ attention.
Enhancing this team and making sure it is filled with fresh ideas and visionary thinking is an on-going focus for our company. We’re always keen to talk to passionate, dedicated people about their work, so feel free to get in touch!
AI Global Media are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join the team. Here you will find details of current vacancies we have. If no vacancies are listed or you do not see the ideal job for you we still welcome applications so do feel free to submit your CV and we’ll see if you have what it takes to join the team.
Please forward your CV and any inquiries to: [email protected]
Position: Sales Executive
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am until 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Duties of the role will include
- Online research to source targeted sales leads
- Writing well-informed and professional marketing emails
- Researching relevant topic areas for features and developing new ideas over time
- Engaging with corporate clients via email and telephone
- Strong excel skills is a must
- Creativity and a flair with the written word
- The drive and ambition to succeed and beat targets on a month by month basis
- To be able to work independently
Prepared to work the hours needed to achieve OTE earnings of £30,000 per annum (or similar)
Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 20 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays plus Christmas shutdown) and access to a secure car park. Office culture is very important to the business and numerous team building activities, social events and other staff incentives take place throughout the year.
If you can hit the ground running and are keen to be a part of a growing and fast-paced business, please forward your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]