AI Global Media are looking for a Data Apprentice to join our Lead Generation team in IT.
You’ll be working alongside our IT team to gather data from online sources provided by our Campaign Development team. The role involves using various software to automatically gather data to be compiled and sent to the team in a uniform fashion for cleansing & enhancement.
In this role, you’ll work towards your level 3 Junior Data Analyst qualification, delivered by an expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that is passionate to develop and thrive within data and IT. Throughout this apprenticeship, you will be trained and mentored, allowing you to build and develop your skills while having a great support system from Baltic and AI Global Media.
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualifications and experience you need to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective Junior Data Analyst. With Baltic you will put theory into practice with hands-on activities and expert demonstrations in six 2-day SMART Classroom sessions.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application including CV and covering letter/message.
A Typical Day in the Job:
• Collect data from URLs using automated browser plugins
• Manipulate data using Microsoft Excel
• Meeting data deadlines and data targets which are in line with programme dates set by sales
• Communicate effectively with the Lead generation team & Sales teams to make sure data is fed back correctly and on time
• Interrogate website code to help ascertain the best method for capturing the data
(Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.)
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
• Some experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel desirable
• Willing to learn
• Problem solver
• Analytical mind-set
• A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and maths is required for the apprenticeship
|AI Global Media|
|Salary to meet NMW apprenticeship requirements|
|Working Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm ( with a 1-hour lunch break)/ alternative flexible working patterns available|