Location: Burton upon Trent
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am until 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. Additional hours may also be required when necessary
Full-Time / Maternity Cover / 6 months contract
About the role
An established B2B digital media company based in the heart of Burton on Trent, is looking to recruit a committed Credit Controller to cover a maternity leave for a minimum of 6 months. There is a possibility for this position to become permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing individual that enjoys interacting with a range of clients and is confidently able to resolve a range of issues that arise on a daily basis.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided, all that is required is the enthusiasm and drive to succeed in the tasks given to you.
Your duties will include
- Proactively contacting customers via phone & email to collect payments
- Processing credit/debit card payments
- Working as a team to resolve complex account queries
- Support Credit Control Manager as needed
- General administration tasks
- Liaising with members of other departments within the business
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly organised and have the initiative to recognise what tasks to prioritise
- An excellent telephone manner and the confidence to liaise with corporate clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude when faced with difficult scenarios
- Ability to speak other languages would be advantageous, but not essential
Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 28 days of annual leave and access to a secure car park. Office culture is very important to the business and team building activities and social events take place throughout the year.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].